Surveiller ce forum | Commencer une nouvelle discussion Commencer une nouvelle discussion
Should we start a Sankore-Debian thread ? [ Répondre ]
Par : Gérard Vidal on 2011-01-01 21:23
[forum:474432]
Hi Cyril, hi everybody,

Happy new year to all of you and to Sankore !

I have tried to execute Eric Seigne's 64bit linux object on my Debian... Bad luck Qt version is 4.6 in squeeze, 4.7 is only available in experimental distribution... Ouch!
It works properly on Ubuntu but it is an old version...

I have then tried to compile but it fails rather early in the process due to thirdparty lib inconsistancies...I have experienced such problems with ffmpeg and the solution seems to be to dowload thirdparty sources and compile them before compiling the product or link the product against standard libs from the distribution.
A Debian distribution of Sankore should be a nice step but manpower and coordination seems to be needed, Is it a good idea to start a thread on this topic ?

Thanks

RE: Bienvenue sur discussion-developpeurs [ Répondre ]
Par : Cyril Pavillard on 2010-11-30 19:47
[forum:474216]
Hello Eric,

I think we should use english for the sake of this project. Even though we are getting a strong support from the french community right now, the next step is to involve the international community so I guess english become the "de facto" language.

RE: Bienvenue sur discussion-developpeurs [ Répondre ]
Par : Eric Bachard on 2010-11-30 13:36
[forum:474211]
Hello,

Shall we use english or french on this list ?

Thanks,
Eric

Bienvenue sur discussion-developpeurs [ Répondre ]
Par : FusionForge Admin on 2010-11-22 17:12
[forum:474144]
Bienvenue sur discussion-developpeurs

FEDER Powered By FusionForge Collaborative Development Environment Charte d'utilisation / Nous contacter / Mentions légales Haut de page